Medi Karma is proud being part of one of the most socially relevant sector – healthcare, and our entire team member will work relentlessly towards growth and development of the society. We actively contribute towards nation building.
Under the aegis of our group Chairman Mr. R. K. Kanodia, we are actively participating in the following nation building activities that will help India in becoming a global power.
- Supporting the armed forces
- Strengthening the society by educating Woman and making them independent
- Improving the health of the nation, and
- Improving sanitation condition in Urban and Rural India
- Homage and Support to India's Bravehearts (BharatKeVeer):
https://bharatkeveer.gov.in/index.php. For every single product sold, we contribute one Rupee per month per product. This will go directly to the family of the martyred Braveheart who laid their life so that our families can live peacefully.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
The Family of the Chairman supports Madan Mohan Kanodia Balika Vidyalaya (Girls Intermediate School), where over 2,000 girls study annually. This school is based in Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradhesh, and has stellar reputation in the region.
- Swatch Bharat Abhiyan: We are truly inspired by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi's initiative to clean India, and make India open defecation free. We have joined hands with Lions Club International (India) to build 3 toilets in Girls School in Vasant Vihar (New Delhi). This school is managed by NGO.
- 4) Regular Eye camps organized for people from socially weaker section. Eye Camp organized for our team members and people from weaker sections. Around 250 plus people went for eye check-up, 87 people were issued reading glasses and 6 people were taken to Eye Hospital for procedures.